Try this delicious blueberry muffin.
This recipe is adapted from many recipes that I found online.
INGREDIENTS (makes 12 muffins)
🍒1/2 cup butter, softened
🍒1 cup granulated sugar
🍒2 large eggs
🍒2 teaspoons baking powder
🍒1/2 teaspoon salt
🍒1 teaspoon vanilla extract
🍒2 cups all-purpose flour
🍒1/2 cup milk
🍒2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with liners. Lightly grease liners with nonstick cooking spray / butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugar, about two minutes.
3. Beat in eggs until combined. Add in the baking powder, salt, and vanilla and mix briefly.
4. Add in half of flour, mix with hand mixer until just combined, then add in half of the milk. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and add in the remaining flour and milk, mixing in between additions.
5. Add the blueberries to the batter and use a spatula to gently fold them in.
6. Pour the batter into the muffins trays.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing them to cool completely.
I have decorated a few of them with fondant because I had left over fondant i bought for ahaan’s birthday cake preparation. I tried a spring themed one because it’s spring time. But trust me they tastes awesome even without the topping!!